Date Night!
This weekend was pretty relaxing actually!!! On Friday Trent and I went on a "date" and we ate at the Spaghetti Factory and then went shopping for a while. It was nice to just do nothing with each other! On Saturday while I watched Isabel, Trent went to a car show with his dad, and then went with my dad up the mountain to move the trailer from the top of skyline to the bottom of the canyon. They took my cousin Nicholas with them.... I think Trent was pretty excited to get him away from the Wii and take him in the mountains! They had a lot of fun! We celebrated Gavin's birthday last night... Monica and my mom did an awesome job on his cake! They made his character from Worlds of Warcraft. He liked it, he was grinning!!! HAHAHA Poor Parker was sick, kept throwing up.... I must admit, I'm definitly not looking forward to that!!! But.... you'd think I'd be a pro now with all the sick kids I've taken care of!!! Both my nieces have puked in their car seats while I was with them.... car seats and puke REALLY don't go together nicely!!!!!
1 comment:
heheeeehhhe.....you are going to be a great MOM!!!! you were awesome when my girls throw up....heheheheh....I think you are better then me....everytime somebody throws up now....I start throwing up too....i was helping in the nursery the other sunday....and a kid started throwing up and i was about to looose it too.....hhahaahahah....but you are going to be so GOOD with your kids!
Post a Comment