Saturday, September 15, 2007

Isabel!

I'm watching Miss Isabel today while Danica and Trevor get some rest. She is being so good and SO CUTE! She's asleep right now, and this is a picture of her sleeping in my arms, thats why it's so close to the camera! She was scared of Britney at first, but now she likes her. She didn't like my dad too much either! HAHA But, I don't blame her, he is kind of weird!!! It's so fun watching her, I need to steal her away more often!!!


This looks kinda funny because it was taken with my phone. I thought it was cute, she sat in this basket!

3 comments:

Adam & Ashley said...

I love it when they fall asleep in your arms. She is such a cutie!

Monica said...

I can't believe she sat in that little basket! So cute!

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.