The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
2. I really wish I was more creative. Even when it comes to decorating my house, everything is so black and white. I have a really hard time putting color into things. I am a horrible scrapbooker, and wish I had money to just pay someone to do it for me!!! I need to take lessons from all of you crazy scrapbooking people! I do love crocheting, but that doesn't take creativity, you just have to follow a pattern!!!
3. I LOVE MY DOG! I love her so much, I squish her to death when I see her! She really is the best dog in the world, I don't care if you think yours is better, it's probably because you haven't met mine! I really hate that I don't live with her, but I'm afraid if I take her away from my mom's house, she'd have anxiety issues when we leave without her. I can't go more than 2 days without seeing her. It's pretty pathetic, I know. But, I'm sure my mom loves it because then we get to visit with her also! I love playing with her too! She's already 6 years old, but she's still so playful like a puppy! I love teasing her and trying to get her to bite me. It's kind of made her crabby in her old dog age, so she's not as patient with kids as she used to be! Oops, it really is all my fault! Sometimes I hate that she loves Trent more than me, but I know she still loves me!!! hehe.... maybe I should stop teasing her so much! I don't know if I could ever get another dog when she's gone, I just don't know if I could replace her!
4. I've said this before, but I really have some anger issues! They aren't bad, like I would never hurt anyone or anything, but I get this anger that builds up inside of me. Usually, I can calm down inside, but sometimes my anger comes out!! I get this from the Lamb side of my family, thanks Dad! For example.... playing softball. We play softball every season in the city tournaments they have. I was playing on my cousins team one night, and the ump was a serious MORON! I was up to bat, and I totally swung and missed the first pitch..(sometimes I get excited haha). So the next pitch was short, and I knew it, so I didn't swing. It hit the plate, and in this city rules, the plate is a ball. WELL HE CALLED IT A STRIKE! I was soooooooooo mad because if you get 2 stikes you're out. And this was toward the end of the game, and he'd been making crappy calls all night. He was super old, and it was 10:30pm, so it was obviously past his bedtime. Well..... I was so mad that I threw my bat at the dug out! It totally smashed into the fence, and the ump yelled at me. HAHA, I kinda felt dumb afterward, and I know I should learn to control my temper, and TRUST ME... I do great most of the time! But watch out, because sometimes.... I tend to blow my top!!!
5. I have major car anxiety. I never understood why my friend didn't want to drive anywhere after she got in an accident. But, car anxiety is a real thing! After I rolled my car, I was SO SCARED to drive. It doesn't help that I work 40 minutes away from where I live! I check the tires of my car EVERYTIME I get in it. It's a weird habit I've formed because I'm so terrified of blowing a tire. I used to check all 4 of them with a tire guage, but now, I can tell with just my eyes when my tire is low. Whenever we drive on the freeway, I try to make Trent drive. But, because my anxiety is so bad, he hates driving me. But, I don't like to drive him because when we rolled I was driving, and he was the one that got hurt, not me. It's terrifying knowing that I was the one that caused him pain, and so I refuse to drive him on the freeway. I'm getting better though!!!!
(That's why Trent's head was cut!)6. I love the temple! I think ever since I went to college, I have always loved the temple. I would go to the temple whenever I was having hard time with anything, from school, relationships, family, or just to feel the spirit. When I lived in St. George, I would drive past the temple everytime I went to my friends house. It wasn't the fastest way, but it was the prettiest! I have been to a lot of the temples in the US, but not inside very many of them. It is something I like to do though. Whenever we go on vacation, if there is a temple in the area, we will go do a session. My sister Monica and I share this passion and love for temples. I have to admit, she is better than I am with going every week to the temple. I really need to make more time to go. There are way too many temples all over the world to be able to see all of them, but it is a goal of mine and Trent's to be able to go to as many as we can throughtout our life together.
(This was taken with my sister's cell phone!)NOW it's your turn!!!! I TAG....
Elly
Ashley
Jennifer
Lynda
Kristi
Danyelle
3 comments:
I would love to go to all the temples that I can. I need to be better at going more often!!
Yeah the sunset one was taken with a cell phone too!!!!! You have tons of interesting things about you.... trust me, I was stretching for some things about me!
Post a Comment