Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random

Here are some random pictures that I liked when I was going through my mom's camera! Hehe

This picture was taken at my cousins wedding reception up at Sundance. It was a perfect evening!

I kept thinking he was going to fall in the water and his mother would've killed me! HA

This picture of Monica and Gavin is so cute!

My parents went to San Diego to visit these crazy kids!!!!

I'm pretty sure Grandma spoiled them letting them do this!!!

But... apparently Phoenix loved it!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahahahaha....cute pictures!

Monica said...

Yay! I love all the pics you added! I MISS THESE ADORABLE KIDS!!! Only a few more weeks until they're finally back here with us!

Monica said...

And you misspelled my husband's name by the way haha I guess I'll forgive you -- this time!

Katie said...

HAHA ooops... I fixed it,... apparently I was typing too fast!