I got so much done this weekend! I'm READY for Christmas.... I finally finished decorating my Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! We cut our own trees down by my Grandpa's cabin in Spring City. They are kind of.... sage brushy looking. HAHA But... my tree decorations are SO CUTE that you can't even see the ugly tree that they're on! I took a picture... I'll post it sometime... when I get around to it. I finished wrapping all my presents and shopping for Trent. I have a few more gifts coming in the mail, and a few odds and ends on some other presents, and then I'm DONE! Trent has NO IDEA what I got him for Christmas... and lets just say.... he's going to LOVE IT!!!!! It's really small... and so I wrapped it in the huge huge box, and put a big old book in there so that it was heavy to throw him off.... he was trying to shake it and figure out what it was! HAHAHA I know him all too well. He's like a little kid.... I swear. But... that's why I love him!!!!
I'm SO EXCITED for my family that is coming to town! I LOVE my nieces and nephews SO MUCH! I haven't seen them since July but it feels like FOREVER! I can't wait... I think they get here on Thursday???? Not sure... and I'm also excited to go to Montana this weekend! We get to see a few of Trent's good friends, Teran, Garett, and John Boy. John Boy just had a baby girl... so we're REALLY excited to see them! AND..... we get to see Trent's family too..... so that is ALWAYS fun! They just got a new little puppy.... and I LOVE DOGS! HAHAHA
Anyway.... I better get back to work.... ya know, so I don't get in trouble for slacking on the job! No one EVER does that around here!!!!!
1 comment:
so is the bike pretty cool or what? You have been really busy! Are you glad it is going to be all over with soon?
Post a Comment