St. George!
This weekend I went to St. George! I couldn't decide if I should go when it snowed, but I had been planning on going for so long that I just went! Trent had to work all weekend, and then I was trying to get Becca or Brette to go with me, but they both had to work too! BLAH... haha so I drove by myself! AND I get on the freeway... and I'm like.... CRAP I forgot my camera! I was so mad! The drive wasn't too bad.... it only took me 4 1/2 hours to get there instead of 4! I went to my friend Jenny's baby shower! She is so cute and pregnant! I spent some time with her and her husband afterward. Her nursery is all cute and sporty! I miss her so much!!!! Afterward I went to visit my Uncle Charles who I lived with when I lived down there. It's good to visit with him, even though I almost cry everytime. He lives in an assisted living place now, so it's really hard for me to see him like that. I took him his favorite treat, chocolate covered raisins, and we watched part of the BYU game together! He cracks me up... he totally yells at the TV! HAHA Then I drove back up to Cedar City and stayed the night with my friend Ashlee. I hadn't ever seen her little girl, Maddy. She's so freakin cute! I was chasing her all over the house and she was laughing hysterically! She looks just like Ash! It was good to spend time with her. I totally miss living in St. George! I mostly miss my friends and I'm so lucky to have made such good close friends down there! They were there for me during one of the hardest times of my life and I love them for it! They will always be 2 of my closest friends! I love you Jenny and Ashlee!!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! I love going to St. George!!
oH MY GOSH YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I FOUND IT. YOU TWO ARE SO FREAKING HOT!!!
lOVE rYAN
JK IT'S TIA
Nice! good for you! I'm glad you had fun with your friends:)
your comment in my blog is soooo funny...hhahaahaha...
What a brave woman, good for you! I always dreaded the drive alone when I would go down to Cedar to see Matt. I actually had a tire blow out on one trip & some kind people were right there to help me!
Post a Comment