Britney was so tired all week while the kids were in town. They never left her alone! She is obviously zonked out on Trent... hoping the kids will stay away!
This game is called Littlest Pet Shop and it is seriously SO FUN! I think I wanted to play it more than they did!!
I love Sarah and Laura! We went to visit them over Christmas and it was so nice. I miss Laura so much! And Catherine too, but she wasn't there!
5 comments:
I'm glad you are still alive! I miss you now ....it sucks that you can't do staff on the computer from your work :(
I'm glad brittney is still alive too...heheheheheh!!!!
Katie, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog, this is Natalie!! I can't believe Lisa found me and didn't say anything, what a stalker! ha ha just kidding. I hope you are doing well, we will have to keep in touch!
Katie! Soooo great to hear from you!! You are beautiful as ever! Keep in touch!
Hey! when are you guys moving to your parent's house? ...I'm glad you are going to have a computer there....so we can see more pictures or more comments from you....heheeheheheheh:)
Love you
tu cunada:)
it is so crazy to see pictures of your family! It looks like you guys had a great christmas.
Post a Comment