(This is the blessing blanket I made for her!! The picture doesn't do it justice AT ALL! It is so so soft and turned out gorgeous! I'm glad Kristi loved it!)
(These are some cute little ugg looking booties!)
(This is a cute little hat, they're super easy... and she'll probably never wear it because it's too big now, and it won't fit her by the time it's cold again! HAHA)
(These are some burp rags and a car seat blanket! I love the car seat blanket she picked out, it's so cute!)
(I made these BYU hats for all the girls in my family to wear to all the Cougar games that are cold! Sorry Brette is kinda skanky, I was impatient and she was getting ready for work when I made her put it on! HAHAH)
(There, you can see the Y better... I don't know why she's posing like that... she looks like a dork!)
3 comments:
those turned out great i love the booties!
so cool and cute! now you can make all these stuff for your baby too :)
Brette is such a wanna be haha you are so freaking talented! You'd better keep making those when I have babies because I'll be mad if I get the shaft!
Post a Comment