Monday, April 28, 2008

The Flu?!?

Who gets the flu in the spring? Well... we do! UGH Trent and my dad had it last Monday. My mom and I thought we were lucky for not getting it at the same time since they must've picked it up somewhere. Well, come Thursday night, I'm not that lucky! This was the WORST FLU I've had in a LONG TIME! It was bad!!! And being pregnant does NOT help matters at all. You can't get dehydrated or not eat, because you're carrying a child.... but do you want to eat or drink anything? No! It's pure crap! Then to top that off... everytime the baby kicks your innards, which already hurt and are swollen, it just makes it worse! I wanted to DIE! I'm still not feeling back to normal, and it's been 3 days! My sister, Brette, got it on Saturday. She was even at the Jazz game! She puked 3 times while there... I told her not to feel bad, people just probably thought she was drunk and havin a good time! HAHAH So sad! My mom is DREADING it.... because let me tell you, it SUCKS! So if any of you were around any of us last week.... I really hope you don't get it! It was BAD!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you guys get better! I know...it sucks when your pregnant and you get sick.....

Jennifer said...

YUCKY!! I hate being sick like that especially when I am pregnant. Hope you feel better soon. I was at the Jazz game on Saturday too and I felt like I was going to throw up, too. BUT that was just my nerves!! Poor Brette!! Get better.

Kalli said...

oooh not fun I hate hate hate throwing up so I am glad I wasn't around you lately but do see your sis at the gym she touched my gym pass do you think I will get sick from that hahahah

Monica said...

If you guys get me sick I'll kill you all haha

Farmer Family said...

Yuck! Hope you're feeling better. Yes, summer was hard for me, just because you have like your own little heater with you all the time, which adds to the already hot weather. My advice would be to go float in a pool whenever you get the chance. It's a lifesaver!