I got up at 5:30am today. NOT a regular occurance for me! NOPE! My body does not agree with it either... I feel like poop! But.... it's so that I can get off work earlier so that I can GET OUT OF HERE! We're going to West Yellowstone! YAY!!!! Just me, my husband, the parents, and Tairen. It'll be so relaxing. I know we won't do much of anything outside cause there is still a butt load of snow, but we're staying in condo's so it will be so nice!!!!!! We're going to take a day and go over to Montana and see Trent's family. Lane has a wrestling tournament that we'll be able to watch him in! I'm excited to see those kids, they're so fun!!!! It will be fun for Tai too. So.... it's sayonora for now! I'm OUT of this place!
I laugh that 5:30 is the earliest for you to get up. I do it every day practically! I'm hoping this summer I'll have the motivation to get up at 5 every day so I can exercise before going to work. I want to kick my butt and get into good shape. I'd really like to be able to run again.
I'm excited for you guys! have a lot of fun and say Hi to Trent's family from us!!!So cool that you guys took Tairen with you...I'm sure he is going to have a blast!! have a safe drive and have lots OF FUN!!!!
I love Yellowstone! Working there was an experience of a life time (not to mention where I met Lukas). West (as we called it) was our 'big city' to go to for shopping and real entertainment. But I never want to see snow again -- ever. Well, at least until next November. I need to have some warm weather or I'm going to die. Have fun though...
3 comments:
I laugh that 5:30 is the earliest for you to get up. I do it every day practically! I'm hoping this summer I'll have the motivation to get up at 5 every day so I can exercise before going to work. I want to kick my butt and get into good shape. I'd really like to be able to run again.
I'm excited for you guys! have a lot of fun and say Hi to Trent's family from us!!!So cool that you guys took Tairen with you...I'm sure he is going to have a blast!! have a safe drive and have lots OF FUN!!!!
I love Yellowstone! Working there was an experience of a life time (not to mention where I met Lukas). West (as we called it) was our 'big city' to go to for shopping and real entertainment. But I never want to see snow again -- ever. Well, at least until next November. I need to have some warm weather or I'm going to die. Have fun though...
Post a Comment