1. What is your most embarrassing moment? I have a lot... most from when I was younger. I can't think of any recent ones. I fell off the ski lift at Sundance when I was 12... and later a kid even asked me if I was the one who fell off! HAHAH I went down the free fall ride at Lagoon a beach for the first time and my swimming suit top fell down, and I didn't notice until my brother told me he could see my boobs! I was only like 10.... but I had boobs! Let's see... I frequently trip on my own feet and fall flat on my face... the one at college was probably the most embarrassing. Or how about the time I pooped my pants while lifeguarding? Yeah... that was SLIGHTLY embarrassing! HAHA I have even walked in on my brother and his wife having sex... they were in my room staying in town for the weekend and it wasn't late at all... they had just gone to bed and their kids were in there asleep... so I had NO IDEA! They just laughed about it... at least the blanket was on them!
2. What is something that you think about and laugh at every time? I cannot quote Anchorman without laughing... I'm not kidding. I love that movie!
3. What is you favorite season and why? SPRING! I love the spring... it's such a refreshing break from the stupid snow and cold weather! Living in St. George is the best... because it's like Spring weather all except for the 3 months in the summer!
4. Who is your hero? I don't necessarily have a "Hero" persay. There are a lot of people in my life that I respect and look up to. I would have to say that the only person I would consider my true hero would be Christ. I would be nothing without Him. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. Everything that He did and does for us, is truly amazing, and there is and will never be another like Him.
5. What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? I will definitely not go into details about my past.... but I would sum it up by saying.... try to learn from someone else's mistakes. If you can't, like me, and you must learn things the hard way, always remember that the people who care most about you, is your family. They will ALWAYS be the ones who will be there for you when the road is tough. Never fall away from the church, and always remember that you can and will get through whatever it is that is in front of you.
6. What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? When is Trent not goofy? HA! One of my favorite things about Trent is his ability to quote something funny, like movies. Just last night we went to Baskin Robbins (I'm pregnant, it sounded good!) and I got Mississippi Mudd. He quoted the ENTIRE scene from Goonies where Chunk is stuck in the freezer with all the ice cream.... Mississippi Mudd is one of them... I was laughing so hard! I love it!
7. What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I LOVE READING! Hmmm... this is hard for me because I love a lot of books. I would have to say Work and the Glory were some of my favorites. I love church history! It was so amazing to be able to go on Heritage Tours and actually see all the places that I read about in those books.
8. What is one of your pet peeves? One? What... you don't want all 80? Probably my biggest one lately is FAKE PEOPLE...or maybe acting not how you really feel? I hate when people are fake. If you don't like me.... then don't pretend that you do. If you're mad... tell me. If I make you mad, don't pretend that I didn't. Don't ignore me... don't pretend we're friends if secretly you can't stand me. I like to get things out on the table and come up with a solution to the problem. What is the point of hiding behind something that isn't real? How am I supposed to know if I did something wrong (which I do ALOT) if you don't tell me about it! THIS DRIVES ME NUTS! If you make me mad, oh... I let you know! I expect the same thing in return!
9. What has been your favorite vacation and why? WAY TOO HARD TO ANSWER! There are too many! To name a few..... Disneyworld, Disneyland (every time!), Heritage Tours, Kauai, Maui, Louisiana, Havasupai Falls, Goblin Valley, Hole in the Rock, Lake Powell, Texas, Phoenix Winter Guard tour, New York City, Nauvoo temple open house... and the list goes on and on and on!
10.What is your favorite quote? I'm not really an inspiriational quote kind of girl.
11. Where in Utah is your favorite place to hike? For those out of the state: What is your favorite hobby? In Utah?!?!?!?! There are so many!!!! I love Zions... particularly Angel's Landing. Such a rush! Trent and I went last year for our anniversary, and it was so great to go with him. I love Arches too though.... hmmm... I'd say it's a close toss up between Arches and Zions. Gotta love outdoors Utah! I love this state!!!!
I tag.......Monica, Jennifer, Kristy Edwards, and Lisa!!!! YAY
2 comments:
Hey Katie-
Your massage reminded me of something. I got two massages while I was pregnant (towards the end) and it was the BEST thing I did for myself while pregnant. Go to a spa and ask for a maternity massage. You will love it (and your sore hips and legs and back will thank you :)
April
So.... it sounds like you have quite the collection of embarrassing moments! I thought they were hilarious! :)
Post a Comment