Monday, April 7, 2008

This looked fun!

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best Friends: Husband and sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Cake with frosting
D-Day of choice: Saturday or Sunday
E-Essential items: Bra, toothbrush, soap
F-Favorite color: pinks
G-Gummy bears or Gummy worms: either
H-Hometown: American Fork
I- Indulgence: Cookies
J-January or July: JULY!
K-Kids: One on the way! Woot Woot!
L-Life is incomplete without: Eternal families
M-Marriage Date: May 26, 2006
N- Numbers of Siblings: 13... hahah that includes the in-laws obviously
O-Orange or apples: oranges!
P-Phobias or fears: boogers hanging out of my nose, obesity
Q-Quotes: "I had ribs for lunch, that's why I'm doing this"
R-Reasons to smile: My loving husband, feeling my baby move, my family who ALWAYS loves me, the gospel, the temple, warm weather.
S-Season: Anything but cold and snowy... why is it snowing today? It's freakin April!!!!!!
T- Tag friends: None.... frankly I just did this for fun.
U-Unknown fact about me: I love running... well jogging... and can't WAIT to get back in shape to start running again.
V- Very favorite store: I hate all clothes right now... so I'll say Target.
W-Worst habit: Open mouth, insert foot.... I'm very well known for saying things I don't mean.
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Definitely looking forward to my ultrasound... x-rays are cool though!
Y- Your favorite food: I LOVE a good steak!
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Monica said...

I knew you'd have time to do this haha

hillary said...

Hey, glad you found me. I so wish we could go back to the old gym days! It's just not the same here. Well, I ran into little Brett last time I was in Utah, I told her to tell you hi, but she probably forgot. Anyway, I can't wait to find out what you're having, that's so exciting!! I'll have to call ya next time I'm in town. It'll probably be in July.