On Friday I decided to play in our softball game again. Big MISTAKE! I would bet my mom would say the same thing.
Well, first off, my mom broke her leg! She was on first, and my dad hit behind her and she thought she could make it to third. Well, the ball was thrown to third, so she decided to slide, and ended up breaking her fibula (the small bone next to your shin bone for you idiots that never took anatomy), and she broke it in 2 spots. It's kinda funny, but not REALLY funny. It's great that she can't go anywhere and has to sit and relax. For those that know my mom, she has a REALLY HARD TIME doing that. She's been reading Twilight to pass the time, and crocheting. I should have her make stuff for my baby! (Yes, it's all about me!)
As for me.... we ended up playing really good, so that means more times through the line up. I think I had to hit 7 times. The only bad thing about this, is that I hit the ball everytime, and had to run to first. I can't just jog my way there, I have to RUN. I got on base everytime, I must say. And even though I had a runner to run the rest of the bases for me, I pulled all my groin muscles, and my uterus did NOT feel right! With my mom already out of the game, if you don't bat and you're on the line up, it's an out. I had to keep hitting! POO! HAHA Plus, I was playing the field too... luckily nothing came my way! (I play right field... and I AM the best right fielder around yo!) Anyway, to sum it up... I've been SITTING on ice packs every night... I'm still not back to normal down there... I definitely won't be playing again anytime soon, and neither will my mom! HAHAHAHA SO, we are short 2 girls on our team if anyone is interested in playing!!!!
No game this weekend though... it's a HOLIDAY! AND..... our anniversary. I'm excited for our mini vacation.... maybe I'll take pictures. But... they will only be of Trent, so...... that's not TOO exciting! Oh well..... Someday maybe I'll get around to putting pictures up of our Yellowstone trip!
5 comments:
Oh man that totally sucks! I hope both of you get feeling better!!
You definitely need to post some pictures...don't you know I can't read good? haha
I can't believe you're still playing softball!! I was a wus when I was prego, good for you!
Happy Anniversary Katie & Trent! we love you and have a lot of fun and take lots of pictures...hehehehe!
Sad for your mommy. A broken leg? Horrible. As for you, take it easy lady. And I agree with Monica, post some pictures of you. I want to see pregnant Katie.
Post a Comment