Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Four Four Four

Tagged

Go to your 4th folder and the 4th picture and post it. Explain the photo.

Then force 4 of your friends to do the same thing.
Andrea, Molly, Monica, Suzy


This was at one of our softball games this year. Parker is so stinkin cute, and he was enjoying his fruit snacks with his sunglasses on... cute kid. I love him! Trent is in the background lookin mighty fine in his camo and mustard yellow... hahahaha.

3 comments:

Carly said...

You know how you sent me that email like a year ago about Aflac? I have been emailing your brother the last few days and I think we are going to meet monday. ahh! exciting! its really happening!!!

Andrea said...

I'm excited for your friend to get Aflac :) !! is nice to have extra money from them after we have a baby! and Parker looks so cute!

Molly said...

OK - I did you tag! Thanks