YAY!
So.... Trent had to go out of town for some "family business" and has been gone since early Tuesday morning. He called me today and told me that he might not be able to come home until tomorrow unless I wanted him to come home today. I told him obviously today... but he said he'd decide and let me know. So... I was sitting there after I got off the phone with him and I snapped this picture and sent it to him saying.....
PLEASE COME HOME DADDY!
I thought it was pretty funny!! hehe
He sent me a text back saying that he was coming home tonight.... so it took me about 5 minutes to respond, as I was trying to get her to do this!
YAY!!!!
HAHAHAHA She's so darn cute eh? And we ARE SO HAPPY that Daddy is coming home!!!! WAHOO!
9 comments:
Katie! That is so sweet, She is so beautiful!
She is SO cute Katie:) She looks like she is starting to chunk up a little bit. I love babies!!! They are so cute and I love the little smile. I bet that just killed him to have to leave his two girls!!!
That is so funny!! She is so cute!
haha that's funny. I use to do that when ana was really little. I would send pictures to him all the time saying we missed him and to hurry home. She is so cute and I love all her bows and flowers!
How cute! I need to meet her!
HAHAH those pics are awesome.. hahah that's funny!
PS she DOES look like Trent!! haha :)
Ok, she is SO cute & how in the world is she already a month old? Time goes by SO SO fast!!
I love love love her :) I'm glad I got to see her so much last week hehe hopefully I didn't get her sick...
Post a Comment