...A Clean House... I will LET you play with my baby while I clean my house.. I can't seem to tear myself from her to clean... anyone wanna drive to Spanish Fork? I love cleaning... so you can watch her!

...A Pedicure... my feet are ripping up the bottom of my sheets cause they're so nasty and cracked!! HA I'm thinking of going this week... another problem, I don't know where to go that does a good job... suggestions?
...A Vacation... I need a weekend away with my hubby, and of course my baby. It's his birthday next week... where should we go? I hear shaved ice, Bear Paw Cafe, and the Pasta Factory calling my name.
...A House... I hate Spanish Fork, I need to be back by American Fork. I'm weird, I know, but my entire family is over that way. Anyone wanna buy us a house? HAHA Or better yet, give us money that "someone" owes us?
7 comments:
I'm due for a pedicure too :) I think we should try the place in Provo that my friend from work suggested. It's down by Movies 8 and The Pizza Factory. Let me know what you think!
Your "entire" family??!
I need a few of those things too : ) but I refuse to spend money right now. If you want a babysitter I can do that but you'll have to wait till spring, when no one is sick anymore!
Katie! I told you to give me a call if you ever need anything! I'm not that far a way from you and I would be happy to babysit.
As for the other things....well I just can't help with.
I totally agree with you I need all those things too except nobody owes us money but it would be nice for someone to just give us money that would work too anyway how was your Halloween?
My best friend does pedicures and she is awesome! I think the place she works at right now is in Lindon. Let me know if you're interested because she is the best of the best! As for a house, I know Ash is working hard to find you guys a good one :) And if we lived closer I would love to come and play with your little princess!
Katie, my hubby might be doing the concealed permit class tonight in Spanish and that will be like 4 hours, I can come over for an hour or something and hold her. I love babies!!! The only thing is that I have had a really crappy morning so I may be tired:) Also, there is a new spa opening (Or maybe opened) in Spanish, we should go get pedis. I need one SO bad. I can't even see my toes let alone reach them.
Well you know we'd love to come and sit with her but you'll have to wait a couple of weeks and then I'll lend you my own personal nanny:) We're in the same situation with the whole house thing, so when the money comes (cause it'll be here tomorrow) let me know! HAHAHA
Post a Comment