I finally busted out the tummy play... it's keeping her totally entertained even though she can't quite grab the toys... she sits and talks to them and stares at them! So fun.. thanks Elly for the sweet gift!
She kept moving so it's a little fuzzy!
LOVE that face!
WHY do I have to go back to work and miss doing this all day!?!?!!?! GRRRR
The second and third pictures are my favorites hehe I love her cute little smile in the second one! She looks so big! I can't believe it's already been two months!
she is so cute!!! and she looks so much older in the pictures! Just to let you know...last night I started having allergies again...and I think the sinus infecction that I had like a month ago...it came back....so..just in case..stay away from us...:( so we don't get you guys sick. I hate being sick when I'm pregnant...
She is getting so big:) and she is only two months!!! Crazy how fast they grow, and yes it sucks that you have to go back to work. I understand completely. It does suck, but ONE day you can stay home hopefully (me too).
So cute! I have that exact thing! I need to bust it out because when Liv is on her tummy she presses her face straight down into everything, freaks me out!
Oh Katie, she is getting so big & is such a cutie! It's bizzare how fast time goes by once they are here! And yes, going back to work after you have a sweet little baby SUCKS! I remember that with Trin-good luck!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is so adorable. Tummy time is always such an adventure. All of my kids haven't really liked it. That is a pretty good set up though. You have a very cute baby!
8 comments:
The second and third pictures are my favorites hehe I love her cute little smile in the second one! She looks so big! I can't believe it's already been two months!
She gets cuter every pic!
she is so cute!!! and she looks so much older in the pictures! Just to let you know...last night I started having allergies again...and I think the sinus infecction that I had like a month ago...it came back....so..just in case..stay away from us...:( so we don't get you guys sick. I hate being sick when I'm pregnant...
She is getting so big:) and she is only two months!!! Crazy how fast they grow, and yes it sucks that you have to go back to work. I understand completely. It does suck, but ONE day you can stay home hopefully (me too).
You are welcome. And you have to come back to work because that is just what we do.
So cute! I have that exact thing! I need to bust it out because when Liv is on her tummy she presses her face straight down into everything, freaks me out!
Oh Katie, she is getting so big & is such a cutie! It's bizzare how fast time goes by once they are here! And yes, going back to work after you have a sweet little baby SUCKS! I remember that with Trin-good luck!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is so adorable. Tummy time is always such an adventure. All of my kids haven't really liked it. That is a pretty good set up though. You have a very cute baby!
Post a Comment