Monday, December 1, 2008

BACK OFF!

This is how I feel today.....

Why???

Because I'm back at work....

8 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I was going to ask when you were going back. I am sorry that you even have to go back...that has to be hard. I know I will be in the same shoes just after my little one is born...way hard. Who is watching her while you are working? Are you working full time? I love that pic, that is just too funny, and probably is EXACTLY how you feel right now!!!

Lynda said...

Sorry. I know exactly how you feel and it will never go away.

Adam & Ashley said...

That's how I would feel too! Sorry.

Leslie & Matt said...

IT's so funny that new babies are so inclined to flip the bird. My niece Sierra is giving the finger in the Christmas pics her Mom and Dad sent out when she was a month old. They didn't realize it until it was too late! HAHA!! Sorry you have to be a working mommy, but it will make you really appreiate EVERY MOMENT with her! I remember those days. :(

Anonymous said...

It won't be forever - your husband is going places! He's going to take care of you guys. Don't forget that.
From a co-worker point of view, it's nice to have you back. From a grandma/mom-of-grown-daughters point of view, I truly wish you didn't have to come back. Your heart must ache to leave that baby. :( From a picture viewer point of view - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it. She is going to be just like her mommy. :) (I think this is the funniest post I've ever read.)

Marianne said...

I don't wanna be working either and it's not cuz I'm leaving an adorable little baby at home either....so I'm sorry. I do love this picture tho! Babies are so damn honest! Hahaha! Love ya!

Monica said...

I feel like that and I don't even have a baby haha work just sucks in general.

Becca said...

you are hilarious!!! sorry you have to go back to work :(