Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake this weekend with my dad. My mom is on a cruise... brat! Brenika and I had the flu last week... hence the non posts... and so we didn't feel up to playing in the snow... ah, who am I kidding, I wouldn't have played in the snow if I was feeling good!! HAHAHAH So we hung out at the condo while my dad and Trent went fishing and snow mobiling with Brette and Chase. My dad REALLY wanted to take pics of Brenika on the tube in the snow, but he settled for taking pics in the living room. Maybe next year!! hehehe


She is so cute!!!! I love these little fleece pants!


She is too funny!!!!!


I did think about taking her out... but I didn't have anything to cover her hands... so my dad wanted to put these on her! HAHAHA


She looks like a little crab!

She just loves her Daddy!

So I didn't take any other pictures... but it was a nice little night get away... even in the fog and the cold! We've gone to Bear Lake the past 8 years for Martin Luther King Jr Day... and we love it! THANKS DAD!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

It's a good thing you got better in time to go!

Annaka said...

Oh my goodness she is precious girl!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Sounds like you had fun and she is SOOOOO cute:) I love the gloves heehee

Danica said...

Sounds fun, I wouldn't have played in the snow either! Who's your mom on a cruise with?!

Monica said...

That picture of Brenika and Trent is really cute! 8 years at Bear Lake really? That's crazy! I wish we would've come...I hate missing out on the fun. Dad didn't really invite us though. He just said we could come up Sunday night because you wouldn't be staying that night. Lame. We are lame.

Natalie said...

I love Bear Lake! (In the summertime... ha ha ha) Your little girl is so stinkin cute! I love her outfit too.