Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love

I love this little girl, AND this cute outfit! Thanks Cristen!




Not great pictures, but I had to take some of her in it!!!

5 comments:

Monica said...

I love her too! Thanks for helping me last night :)

Molly said...

Very Cute!! I love all the HUGE flowers you use...it is fun! Andie was always dressed up, matching headbands, bows, bracelets, shoes....Ali, Never! Poor neglected 2nd child! Oh Well.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is so cute Katie and you are right, that outfit is so freakin cute!!! So, you are working part time now? How is that working out?

aelster02 said...

She is getting so big. I love that outfit!! Where did she get it? I try to get purple for Irelyn cause I love the way she looks in it, but I usally only find pink.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! Cristen has great taste, that is dang cute. You look like you have so much fun dressing her up.:)