Monday, February 23, 2009

Memory Monday!

I said check back Monday right??

This is what I'm doing... Memory Monday. Now that I have a scanner I'm using it to scan all my old pictures in. SO.... I'm going to use this Memory Monday as a way to help keep me scanning them in. AND... to blog about my memories to have them written down. SO... be on the lookout cause I have some AWESOME old pictures... and YOU might be a feature in them!! heheh

So today I'm doing a memory about Kat and Tees, my 2 nieces. Andrea is currently pregnant and has been having tons of contractions... so her little baby girl is almost here. I keep thinking about what she'll look like, and decided to scan in a few favorites of the other 2. They are the most adorable girls (along with Brenika, Sierra, and Kenzie of course).. and I can't wait to see what Naiya will look like!!!

First time holding Katriela!

Kat's blessing day.

So CUTE!

I loved to steal her binky!! hehe

Chubby baby Lyteesia!!

Swimming in Louisiana!!

I love these little girls SO MUCH! I have TONS of pictures of them... and all my other nieces and nephews... so there will be more to come. I'm so excited for another new niece, but she can't come yet... she has to wait a few more weeks! hehe

4 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute! I love the picture of you stealing Kat's binky ...hheheheheh! and I love your dark long curly hair holding Lyteesia :) so pretty!

Adam & Ashley said...

I agree! I love those two pictures too. You are so pretty with dark hair!

Monica said...

I like the Memory Monday :) Good thinkin! And cute pictures! I barely even remember Kat as a baby...weird.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my nieces and nephews. Funny how you can love your siblings kids the same as your own. I love you Memory Monday. Good idea!!