Saturday, February 28, 2009

Silly Daddy

The other day I told Trent to get Brenika dressed so that I could finish doing something. He asked me what to put her in, I said... "It doesn't matter, whatever." So this is what I found sitting on the couch when I came downstairs....



Lovely little outfit don't ya think?!?! HAHA I told him he could AT LEAST put a flower on her headband!!!

10 comments:

Adam & Ashley said...

hahahaha that is SO funny!!

Molly said...

That's funny! I should post pictures of what Shawn has dressed the girls as, I think I usually end up changing them!

Lynda said...

That is the funniest thing! You didn't take her out like that did you? j/k

Kristi said...

Oh Trent... Something else for me to make fun of you with. hahaha

Andrea said...

hahahahahahah!!!!so funny! that's why I don't really ask Justin to dress the kids...hehehehheheh:)

Katie said...

Just so everyone knows... Trent wouldn't dress her like that seriously.... he was doing it to see how I reacted because I normally tell him how to dress her... so when I said, I don't care... he thought he'd be funny and put her in the ugliest outfit he could come up with!! hahaha

aelster02 said...

Ha ha that's so funny! Rob just asked me what was wrong with that outfit!!!!! He said @ least her headband matches her socks and her shirt looks like it matches her pants. everything doesn't have to coordinate:) Men.........that's why I have to set the clothes out or else that's what I would end up with too.

Trisha said...

That is awesome! Trent is so funny. I have to say though, she is so dang cute! I don't think it would matter if she were wearing a garbage bag. :) She has the sweetest face!

Monica said...

I knew Trent did it on purpose haha he is so good at tormenting you :) I love Brenika's face in that last picture with her bottom lip sucked in half way. So stinkin' cute no matter what she's wearing!

Danica said...

Yeah I was thinking he did it so you wouldn't ask him to do it again, ahha!