Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Don't Forget!

HEY..... I just gotta plug for myself that I sell Scentsy. Don't Forget! If you ever need anything... you can come to this blog and there are my new links on the side... just click on them and it will take you to my website. You can order anything from my website anytime, OR you can click on MY EVENTS and see if I'm having any upcoming events. You could come to the event and smell the scents if you want, or order through that event online and get free shipping and I will bring you your order. If that doesn't make "scents" call me ANYTIME!!!! HAHA

ALSO... I have a mailing list that sends out the deals at the beginning of every month... if you want to be added to the newsletter, let me know and I will add you!!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Am I on your newsletter list? If not you should add me :) that daisy warmer is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Add me on. 757 West 800 South, Salem, UT 84653