Sunday, June 7, 2009

9 Months!

I can't believe she's been outta me as long as she was in me! It's craziness. I haven't updated much about Brenika lately... so I'll just tell you what she's like now that she's 9 months.

She crawls... looks like a frog, and is still kinda slow, but she gets around.


She loves to stand up to things, but hasn't figured out the walking yet.



She sleeps in her bed now, but wakes up at 4 or 5am every night with gas... she is so gassy!!!!


She loves all things Britney.... chasing Britney, stealing her bone, getting into her food and water, pulling her hair... oh, and she loves Britney Spears music too.


She SCREAMS in the car at night...and sometimes in the day. She'll scream until we turn on Britney Spears... then she calms down. (Yes, I think it's GREAT!)


She LOVES to eat, and is such a good eater. She loves all fruit, but mostly bananas. I'm amazed that she can eat an entire banana by herself! Aunt Kristi introduced her to sugar... I'm afraid we're gonna have a sugar queen on our hands.


She is a little brat... I guess like her mom.... and will smack you away if she doesn't want you. She likes to pinch... and is a bully already and pinches her friend Olivia whenever she gets the chance.

She LOVES to pull hair, especially her mom's and Britney's. We DO NOT like it!


She says "MAMAMA" and "DADADADA" and jibber jabbers and is so stinkin cute.


She loves her mommy the most... but will go to pretty much anyone. Her favorites are Daddy, Grandma Ruth, Grandpa Charlie, Brette, Monica, Katriela, Sierra, Phoenix, and Kenzie.


She drools constantly, I have to have her wear bibs or else her shirts would be soaking wet all day!!!! Still no teeth though!


She won't wave at you anymore, but we occasionally catch her waving to the pictures on the computer screen saver. Especially ones of her cousins.


She loves to get into stuff she knows she shouldn't, like my bookshelf, the garbage can, my Scentsy stuff, cords (which freaks me out), and pretty much just anything she knows isn't a toy for her. How do they know?????


I guess I could go on and on about her and the funny things she does. She is so busy and so much fun. She drives her mama crazy most of the time, but I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING. She's our little B and we love her SO MUCH!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE her bikini and all her rolls!!

JeNNy said...

Hey BikiNi iS so CUte!! She is adorable! and yes you are in for it haha! Easton drives me nuts sometimes too! he gets into everything and has now found out how to get on my tall kitchen chairs grrrr..

Unknown said...

I only saw 2 pics with her helmet on...are you being a stinker?! She is adorable in every way!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. Thanks for the update! They do so many fun new things all the time. She's so fun I hope I get to see her again soon!!

Lynda said...

Quite the handful huh? Just wait until she start walking!

Monica said...

I love that swimsuit on her haha and the fact that she looks most ornery in the picture with me from graduation hehe you didn't have to add me to her favorite people list cuz I know that's a lie haha I love her huge smile in the pictures with her Frandsen cousins!

aelster02 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the bikini!!!!! I can't believe that she still has all of those rolls.:) I think it's adorable. Don't worry, it only gets worse, wait until she can verbally tell you to get away and to leave her alone.......then you'll wish it was just the swatting!

Danica said...

I agree with Ashlee, Izzy says mom get out of here and leave me alone... so sad... we love her she is so cute!