Monday, June 1, 2009

Memory Monday... BFF

Before I get started let me just say that I hate the term BFF... I think it's ridiculously lame and cheesy. HAHA... I used it to be funny.

So this week is Danica's birthday. I thought I'd post some pics of us throughout the last 10 years. I love YOU Danica. We've had our ups and our downs, but through it all, you're still my best friend. You're always there to back me up and make me feel better when things are crappy. You'll always be my best friend, and I love you OODLES... hehe.

Just after high school.

Bet you forgot I had this picture of you.. HAHAHA. You were talking to your BF, and we were getting ready to work out!

1st Day at Snow in our new room.

I thought you looked so pretty in this picture and you were so mad at me for taking it.

Being dumb....

Normal for us....

One of the reasons we love this temple so much!


Eatin with my other roomies... I love this picture.

This is when we went to the cabin for the weekend... with whatshisname... HA. You guys look so young!!!

I believe these are at 5 State in the back room. What in the world were we doing??

HAHA Cracks me up!

Disneyland... I know you LOVE this picture... but I do!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT Birthday, thanks for always being my friend!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Danica said...

You have funny pics of us haha Thanks so much LOVE YA OODLES... and yeah that last picture is a doosy!

Trevor said...

My wife is HOT! Thanks for the post KT.