Sunday, July 19, 2009

2 AM

While you are all sleeping peacefully in your beds at 2 AM, I am not. I can't seem to fall asleep.... so instead, I do this.....

I can't get enough of the stupid flowers... and I was sick of buying them from other people, so now I custom make my own to match Brenika's clothes... mostly her dresses.. hehe

I had to make some more tutu's too.... brown and pink, and steel blue to match her steel blue eyes!!!!

Here are some more old pictures...

Everyone who knows my dog, knows she loves 3 things. Trent, Treats, and her "Baby." I've talked about her baby before, the Aflac ducks. Well, Trent is in the process to start working for Aflac, so they gave him a new duck. It's been about a year since Britney saw one last.... she immediately was attached... but so was Brenika......






HEHE... oh how my little babies crack me up!!!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Katie I really hate how you are so crafty! I am jealous....now make me some stuff!

Monica said...

Maybe you should teach me how to crochet :) I don't have anything to teach you unless you wanna mod podge something haha or I can teach you how to make magnets. Those are the only other crafty things I do haha

Molly said...

lol - I am reading your post, funny by the way. Andie walks into the room and asks (about 10 times) "Who's that?, Who's that?" Finally I say, "Brennika!"

She then proceeds to sing to the tune of "ABC's"...."Bren...nika, Bren..nika, Brennn.....ika!" It was funny.

The Taylor's said...

Where do you get your stuff for her flowers?