Fun Fun!!!
Does anyone else have a problem with remembering to carry around your camera.... as you're lugging around your child, the diaper bag, her food, her binky, and your purse all at the same time? Well, I do! HAHA This weekend was Jens and Carlie's wedding, Trent's little brother. It was so much fun, and I took ZERO pictures! HAHA Luckily... Elizabeth took A LOT... and she's gonna put them all on a CD for me... so, until then this is the only one you get... with my cell phone.... so it's crap!

Brenika was a little flower girl....it was the CUTEST dress ever, and she was such a doll! Everyone was fighting over her... hahaha... so funny.
The wedding was great, Carlie looked GORGEOUS... and Jens... well, he's Jens! :) Congratulations you 2.... we're so happy for you!!!!
5 comments:
That dress is gorgeous! She is so freaking cute! Glad to hear you enjoyed all the wedding festivities :)
i love the length of brenika's hair. its beautiful!
HAHA You had to say that just so I get them to you! I posted them on facebook, took me forever. I can get them on a disk ASAP but getting to the post office will be the challenge as you understand my dilemma!
Just do a shared picasa album! NO post office needed.
Brenika looks so cute! I love her dress ohh she is getting so big! I wanna come see you guys next time we are up. love ya katie and miss you tonz!
Post a Comment