So.... remember when I thought I was cool and I pierced my nose? HAHAHA This is the only picture I have of it, and you can't really even see it. Oh well, to document such idiotic things we do when we are young and carefree!
It was only in there for 2 weeks, and I even went to church with it in! HA... oh the rebel I was.... SUCH a DORK! I still think they are SO CUTE... but I did it twice, and won't do it again... yeah, it took me 2 times to learn my lesson. {SMACK SMACK} I do like my hair color in this picture though.... Colorsync is the BEST!
5 comments:
I thought the same thing - I like her hair!! Very cute - funny about the nose ring - I clicked on the picture to see it larger - you still couldn't tell, funny!
I never knew you did that! HAHA Oh Katie... :)
At least you learned your lesson with your nose. I did the same thing...twice...only with my belly button. I can almost guarantee you it hurts waaaaaaay worse than your nose. I have lots of good stories regarding it. I'll have to post some.
HAHA we all do stupid things, remember my dad took my car away because I pierced my belly button...
I remember when you got that! I loved your nose ring!! I want one haha! I think they are so cute!
Post a Comment