Saturday, August 22, 2009

SICK

I am sick of it....

I'm not sick, Brenika is sick... she's been sick for almost 2 weeks now. She is sick of being sick.

I'm SICK of her being sick. I'm sick of diarrhea, I'm sick of the fevers, I'm sick of the whining unhappy baby (who is NEVER unhappy), I'm sick of the puke... (Okay she only puked once, but it was all over the both of us, AFTER I had just gotten out of the shower and did my hair, which takes me 40min to do)... I'm sick of changing her diaper every 30 min... I'm sick of spending money on diapers... I'm sick of feeding her smelly bananas to try and plug up her bum... I'm pretty sure she's sick of them too... I'm sick of the motrin, and the pedialite, and the A&D/Calmoseptine/Bag Balm/Baby Powder...

Trent is sick of his wife... because I'm so ornery and tired of the sick baby...

Britney is sick of being ignored... and sick of WAITING to go to the bathroom because I'm so busy with the sick baby that she has to wait to go potty for hours and hours....

WE ARE SICK OF IT!

We have a busy week next week full of family get togethers, weddings, receptions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsals and rehearsal dinners, and I REALLY don't want my child to BE SICK for that! HELP ME!

Thanks for letting me complain to you! :)

5 comments:

Molly said...

Has she had a priesthood blessing? Have you? It might help. I am sorry she is still sick - that is no fun at all.

Monica said...

I hope Brenika gets better real fast so you can both be happy :) and enjoy the fun stuff you have this week. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Aww I feel for you;(

The Bowes said...

sorry to hear your baby and you are having a tough time......but don't worry about complaining. we all need to get things out of our system somehow

aelster02 said...

Let me guess, the doc told you it's just a bug? I hate that when they say they can't do anything for them. Have you tried the rx diaper rash cream called pink swizzle? Do you think she could be allergic to cow's milk?????