Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daddy's Valentines


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We don't get too into Valentine's Day, but Trent surprised his 2 Valentines with some balloons, flowers, and mmmmmmm Chocolate Cake from Costco! You can't get any better than that!!!

He got her this HUGE life size Elmo balloon... hehe... she LOVES it!

As you can tell...


We said to give him "Kisses" hehe



Trent got me this Balloon.... and Brenika's face is just hilarious! HAHAHAH

Secretly I think he got this cake for himself... he's always begging me to get it when we go to Costco, but it's kind of expensive for cake in my opinion. His reasoning for getting it was that the box of chocolates at Costco were the same price as the cake. HAHAHAH Surrrrrrre. (but hey, I'm not complaining, but my butt will in a few days...)

I love flowers.

Oh, and these are some more hats I've been making. So fun, so easy, so fast.... and SO CUTE! I have like every color imaginable. HEHE

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like a fun Valentine's Day! Can I have the pattern (or link to) that you used to that hat? It is so cute! That cake looks delicious...

Molly said...

The $18 spent on that cake is worth every penny!!! Nothing compares to Costco's chocolate cake! :)

Farmer Family said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! And that chocolate cake looks soooo good. I wouldn't have shared it!

Ruth Lamb said...

katie, Love your valentines!

Catherine said...

she is soooo cute. and i LOVE that hat.