Yeah, um..... I watch way too much tv and this will prove it. BUT... I wouldn't watch it if it weren't for DVR's and internet! Usually I'll watch them late at night and I ALWAYS am multi tasking while I watch my shows. Crochet, laundry, things of that nature. So don't judge me too much. HAHA
#1 Survivor
My dad got us all hooked. I got Trent hooked. We love it. HAVE to watch every episode every season. I will cry when it goes off the air. It is the BEST reality TV show and will always be #1. I cannot wait for the new season!!!#2 Grey's Anatomy
Such good smutty smut. I love it. I hate when they kill main characters off though. I miss George and Izzy... and that last season finale HOLY POOP I thought I was going to scream out like 10 different times. I was on the edge of my seat biting my fingernails and it was FANTASTIC! I love watching what they come up with for new episodes and I love all things medically so it's another reason this show intrigues me. I would LOVE to go back to school to be a radiologist of some sort.#3 Desperate Housewives
I feel like I'm the only person in the world who still watches this. I freakin love it. It's not as dirty as it sounds, actually. I think it teaches more about family and morals than any of the other shows on tv right now. HAHA or..... maybe I'm a little desensitized? Just kidding, I know the difference between the real world and tv. Still, I love this show.#4 The Office
I love Steve Carrell, but I felt like last season I wasn't as enthralled with this show. It was all too weird and not as funny. Maybe that's why Steve is pulling out of it. I love re runs of the earlier seasons though!#5 FRIENDS
I still watch Friends. I own all of them and yet even when it's still a rerun on tv with commercials I end up watching it. I can't help it. I love it. I watched it at night when I was still breastfeeding Brenika because 1 episode lasted the amount of time it took to feed her. Now.... Trent watches it at night. haha I'll come home from work and he'll have it on and be totally asleep. So funny. I guess that's enough for today. :) There are a few other ones I watch, but these are the ones that I really HAVE to watch because I'm pathetic. HAH
My dog is sick. :( It makes me so sad. In the 9 years I've had her she's NEVER been this sick. She has had diarrhea for 2 days and keeps throwing up. I feel sooooo bad for her. I'm taking her to the vet today. I hope its just something they can fix with an antibiotic or will run it's course. I will just DIE if she's dying or they can't help her. She's my little baby. BLEH.... makes me sick to think about. I know one day she'll die, but she's supposed to live at least 3 more years or so! I will be a basketcase when she dies. BASKET CASE. I love that little mutt.
3 comments:
Poor Britney! :( She probably just ate something funky. You can't say my shows are more smutty than yours because I know you watch them haha all TV is smut these days!
I love that you are doing this, it is fun to see. I love all of the same shows!!!! :D I hope that your poor dog is ok, that has GOT to be so hard.
I think last time I watch tv was like 2 months ago, I dont even know why we have cable hahahaha!!!Hope Brittney get better!
Post a Comment