Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 6

Day 6, Whatever I want to blog about
Was I blogging???

I hadn't even turned on my computer for the past 3 days. Weird, I know.

And today I am going to blog about nothing. I have 20 min to get ready for work and I just thought I'd say that I've been super busy with Brenika's birthday party and birthday yesterday and then today I was gone all day and now it's full throttle baby shower planning for my sister. Her baby is almost a month old! WHAT?????? Pshhhh... it's craziness and I haven't even blogged about her! haha

I'm awesome.

On another note... I went to Swiss Days on Saturday. I love it. While we were wandering around there were lots of people looking at some paintings... so I glanced at it, and found myself also STARING at the paintings. They took my breath away... literally. I was shocked, and got the chills, and was awestruck. They are political. So, don't leave me harsh comments... it is not my art... just something that I found to be very amazing. And seeing the actual paintings in real life were better than the website, I kind of wanted to buy a print. Look closely at them both, The Forgotten Man and One Nation Under God. There is so much going on in each painting. I applaud him for being so daring in his work. I found his website... so click HERE to see them.

I'll see you tomorrrrrrrow! haha Maybe. Fat chance it might not be tomorrow, but whatever.

3 comments:

Carly said...

i love those paintings! never seen them before! and obama is a fool.

Monica said...

I love that the artist explains himself and every person pictured! Very impressive.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those were really cool paintings in my opinion. I hope you post pics of her birthday party?!?!?!?!