Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Boy

is one of my FAVORITE boys ever! And isn't this picture SO CUTE?!?!?

(I'm talking about the one on the right... not the left, sorry brother haha)

THIS CUTE boy is getting baptized this weekend. AND... he finished the Book of Mormon on his birthday a few weeks ago. He is a ROCK STAR. I love him oodles! I'm so proud of him... is that cheesy to be a proud Aunt?? hahah Well, I am.

Just thought I'd share! :)

4 comments:

Monica said...

Not cheesy at all! I think we're all proud of him :)

Lance said...

You know I'm the best looking brother you've got - don't deny it.

Kristi said...

That is a cute picture! He is one pretty awesome kid! I'm not proud at all! :)

Deidra said...

I hope that you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving and see you guys soon. Tell everyone we say hello.