I LOVE that neither Trent or Brenika is singing in tune... with either the book or each other. It makes me laugh so hard. They are still so cute.
I HATE... that I recorded this video and I can't figure out how to rotate it. So... I'm sorry that it's sideways!
In other news.... I had my ultrasound yesterday. It was supposed to be my 20 week ultrasound. But.. apparently this baby doesn't want to cooperate. The head was only measuring at 17 1/2 weeks.... uh... that's like 2 1/2 weeks off. Kinda freaks me out. The tech assured me that it could mean nothing is wrong with the baby, but still.... I worry about that stuff. So, I get another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if it's big enough to measure. I have no idea if everything is healthy or not... I guess we'll see in a few weeks.
HOWEVER... she did do a gender check for us!
IT is DEFINITELY a little
BOY
in there!!!!!!
I'm totally nervous. I know nothing about little boys and their wieners! I am completely nervous he'll be like his Daddy and be mean to his mommy! (Trent has horror stories of how him and his brothers treated their mom! haha) Totally freaks me out. I have little sisters, and only a few nephews, and I used to babysit ALL THE TIME growing up, but NEVER any little boys. They were always girls. I just.... KNOW girls. I know nothing of little boys. I hate getting dirty... I am so not looking forward to dirt and bugs, and snakes, and lizards and all the other weird things boys like! Everyone says I'll LOVE having a little boy... and I'm sure they're right. Still, I'm so nervous! hahah
I guess that means that my little princess will just continue to be spoiled rotten!!! She is SO EXCITED. She loves boys. She is always wanting to wrestle her boy cousins and she would rather play with them than the girls. So, I guess it's good she'll get her little brother to wrestle with!
We go to Disneyland next week. I am STOKED! So... prob won't get a blog from me until after that! Hope everyone is doing good!
14 comments:
She is so grown up! That video is so cute! You can rotate it if you have picasa.
Im so excited for you!!! yaaay!
She is so grown up! That video is so cute! You can rotate it if you have picasa.
Im so excited for you!!! yaaay!
I can't believe your Disney trip is next week! So fun! I am glad you get to figure out baby boys before me so I can ask you a bajillion questions when (not if haha) we have a boy :) love you guys!
congrats on finding out you are having a boy! they are fun :)
YAY!! Your family is so cute!! <3 <3
I love having boys. Seriously. But, they ARE messy!!! It is so funny and they are non-stop energy. They are so sweet though, and don't worry about the weiners- the first two weeks is not fun if you get a circ, after that they are SO easy to take care of!!! Plus, they will love their momma- so no worries.
a boy!!! yippy :) she is so funny when she sings those songs!
Congrats on the boy! I'm stoked for ours!
Congrats on the boy! I'm stoked for ours!
Congrats! Boys are fun, after having two I wasn't sure what to do when Rylee came along but it just comes to you.
I felt the same way about having a little girl! I know boys. They are loud, dirty, destructive, always moving, say whatever thought comes into their head, but then they give the best hugs in the world, love cuddling with their momma and treat you just like your hubby does. So you will love boys too.
so excited for ya! BOys are fun a lot of work, and they definetly love their mommies :)
Congratulations!!!
I haven't been looking at blogs for awhile, but congrats on your little boy thats coming and your family is so so cute!
Post a Comment