Brenika LOVES all her girly cousins. Okay... so she loves the boy ones too... haha. I was uploading pictures from my mom's camera and found these ones. They were too cute not to share. (And Grandpa obviously loves all his little granddaughters. haha)
Kenzie, Brenika, Dallis, Lily
Oh yes.... that is my daughter picking her nose.
I obviously didn't do Brenika's hair or get her dressed in these pictures. haha But Dallis looks SUPER cute!!! These 2 seriously LOVE each other. It's so hilarious to watch them play!!!
You'd think they wouldn't get along because Brenika is so much older, but they do!!!
This is Brenika and Naiya. They were being so funny sitting in this blanket at a softball game.
Naiya is moving away.... Brenika will be so sad. It will be weird not have ALL the kids around anymore. At least they got to grow up together a little bit!!! She will miss her cousins! She cries everytime her cousins leave to go home. I know I love my cousins... I'm glad she has so many her age!
2 comments:
You get to see all the pictures Mom takes that never get seen again lol Lily loves her cousins too! She and Brenika are going to be wild together haha
Cute pics! all the kids play so good together!! we will miss you all alot too:/
Post a Comment