How cute!! i love the truck & tool box!!
Adorable! The one of your profiles is especially great!
Oh Katie he is just adorable! Congrats. Snuggle him all day long. They grow too fast.
very handsome Dirk!!!
What a handsome lil guy. I can't wait to meet him. Are you going to come to dinner at the brick oven next week?
Totally handsome little fella you got there!! I love his hat - what yarn did you use??
These pictures are SO cute, you are so creative.
I love your newborns I think they turned out GREAT!! He is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cute!! i love the truck & tool box!!
Adorable! The one of your profiles is especially great!
Oh Katie he is just adorable! Congrats. Snuggle him all day long. They grow too fast.
very handsome Dirk!!!
What a handsome lil guy. I can't wait to meet him. Are you going to come to dinner at the brick oven next week?
Totally handsome little fella you got there!! I love his hat - what yarn did you use??
These pictures are SO cute, you are so creative.
I love your newborns I think they turned out GREAT!! He is so cute!
Post a Comment