I miss my doggy. Sometimes I think I see her sitting on the couch or following me... but then I remember she's not here. I especially miss my clean kitchen floors. I never realized how messy Brenika is. Where is my dog to clean up her messes?!?! haha The landlord thinks the dog is going to ruin her rental.... but I'm pretty sure she'd keep it cleaner!!! Oh well. I'm still hoping Santa brings her in my stocking this year. :S
Found these... they made me smile.
Britney won't lay by him like this anymore cause he grabs her now. HAHA
And this one's for you, Grandpa. We miss you too!!!
4 comments:
Ah so cute :) once again lily put my phone up to her face to hug dirk when she saw his picture. We love you and miss you too!
Awwwww, I'm so sorry about your doggy!!
I wish you could have your dog. So sad....We miss you guys! Come visit again soon-next time we need to visit RED MANGO though!
I really hope you get to bring her home soon!!
Post a Comment