
It's a fever.
Disneyland Fever.
I promise.... once you get hooked, you can't stop.

I look back at our pictures and Brenika was SO LITTLE!

It really doesn't seem like it's been a whole year but when I look at how little she was it boggles my mind. I don't think she remembers much of it. I can't WAIT to take her again and go on the rides that she's officially tall enough for. She is exactly 40" now, but with shoes on she'll be a little taller. Excited for our next trip... that is an understatement.It's not just Disneyland. I find myself waiting for the next Disney movie to be released from the vault so I can own it, and share it with Brenika. She knows almost all of the characters and most of the movies. We play Disney Scene It quite frequently. For Christmas I got a kids tree to put their ornaments on and we decided each year their new ornament would be something Disney that represents them for that year.
Obsessed...? NAH.... it's normal.
Jump on the Disney bandwagon with us, you know you want to!!!

5 comments:
I don't even like the big rides any more haha I would love to just ride all the kid stuff with Lily!
Oh, geeze, I have the fever bad too!
I love the picture of Brenika and Mickey!! So cute!
Even today I asked Tagg what we should go do together as a family that was fun and he said, "Umm, go to the place with the castle and Dumbo!!"
I wish Tagg... I wish. Ha ha!
I LOVE Disneyland. I am always asking Bret when we can go back. To bad he doesn't love it as much as me. You're never to old for Disney, I just love it!
I LOVE Disneyland. I am always asking Bret when we can go back. To bad he doesn't love it as much as me. You're never to old for Disney, I just love it!
You have passed on your Disney fever. I have it BAD!! How do I get my husband to have it too?
Post a Comment