Sunday, April 22, 2012

Outside

A while ago it was really nice outside. Trent was sanding some stuff and so we all went outside and hung out. Brenika blew bubbles and played in the yard dirt. I sat on the lawn chair and kept Dirk entertained in his bouncer.


You see over there to the left.... I have a HUGE yard. It is alllllllll rocks. The tiny part we were sitting on is what's left of grass but it's mostly dirt and weeds. I honestly felt like I was at a camp site.








STOP with the pictures mom!!!!!

It was a nice day, but I REALLY want a yard with grass. So bad.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh gosh, ya, if we had rocks like that I could never let the boys out or we'd have broken windows and probably someone would need stitches after five minutes...
The pics are super cute though! Love the sunglasses! hehe
I can not believe how big Dirk and Brenika are getting!!

Monica said...

I miss that bouncer haha we played on our porch while Gavin dug sprinkler trenches because we don't have grass either. Luckily we might soon!