Monday, April 30, 2012

Shouldn't be Allowed


Just a few things that shouldn't be allowed....

Babies shouldn't be allowed to get teeth until they're over 1.  Really.  With the top teeth in now we are having biting issues again.  HELP ME!  Bah.

Blogger shouldn't be allowed to change their stuff.  I hate the new layout and functions and I can't figure out how to get my posts to look the way I want.  Is anyone else annoyed with this or just me??

Idiots shouldn't be allowed to get on facebook.  Really.  They should teach a facebook etiquette class in junior high now for all the idiots that get on facebook.  Not to mention the grammatical errors that are constantly on there.

Rentals shouldn't be allowed to not allow pets.  They should just have an optional $1000 pet deposit so that if their pet ruins something they don't keep the deposit.  But if their pet is well behaved, they can get their money back.  No harm done.  I miss my DOG!

This is just my list of annoyances for today.  Feel free to add your own in the comments below.  I like comments.  Just in case you were wondering!
 
And on a happier note... I finally uploaded all my old cell phone pictures onto the computer.  I had a lot!!!  Here are a few gems that I forgot about.




BAHAHA I miss my dog.  I bet she doesn't miss me though.... hehe

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love those phone pics! :) I rarely blog now because of the new blogger. Half the links don't work on my phone :( it's very frustrating.

Bridget said...

Amen Sista! Tell it how it is! And Dev makes fun of me for how much I dislike the new blogger layout. Bah humbug.
I can't believe how little Brenika is in that pic! They grow so fast!
And I STILL can't get my mac to find that Ellen video... if you get super bored and you find it will you send me a link? :)