He is such a sweet boy who loves to snuggle me, ALL THE TIME. Brenika wasn't really like that. His smile breaks me into a gazillion little pieces. He is at the best age.
I must say, he is not always super sweet though. He is into E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Everything goes in the mouth, everything gets opened. Drawers, cupboards, bookshelves emptied, dvds pulled off the shelf, anything within his stand up reach. I don't think I've ever swept and vacuumed so much.
Where is my DOG?!?! I need her back!!!!!!
4 comments:
Haha! He sounds just like my boys! Snuggly, but ALL about wheels.
I want a boy haha I keep wondering if I should give away the baby boy stuff we bought when we thought Lily was a boy and I don't want to.
He is such a little stud I love him! You have your little princess and your little man so perfect :)
He makes us want a boy!! <3
Post a Comment