These 2 Crazy kids are such little buddies. Dirk always wants to be
where Brenika is. Brenika is CONSTANTLY trying to pester him. He
usually doesn't mind. The other day I was upstairs getting a few things
done, and they were giggling and laughing in Brenika's room. They had
turned her princess tent upside down and were wrestling in it. It is so
much fun to watch them play together.
where Brenika is. Brenika is CONSTANTLY trying to pester him. He
usually doesn't mind. The other day I was upstairs getting a few things
done, and they were giggling and laughing in Brenika's room. They had
turned her princess tent upside down and were wrestling in it. It is so
much fun to watch them play together.
1 comment:
I love those two! They are so adorable together. I'm hoping Lily starts playing with Alex soon...lately she just beats on her :(
Post a Comment