Busy Busy Busy!!!
I feel like I'm super busy... but I'm really not. I'm just busy with normal everyday activities that include changing bums, feeding mouths, cleaning messes, giggling, laughing, playing outside... pretty much anything that involves these 2 little rug rats.
I just sure love them to pieces.... when they're good... and not being TOO crazy. Which NEVER happens around here!! hahahah
AND...
I've been totally obsessed with THIS lately... which seems to take up a lot of my time. HAHA I may or may not shower sometimes just because I'd rather do this.
I really love scrapping my Disney trip stuff. It's so fun... and Brittney makes the best Disney stuff so it just makes it even better.... but then one day I scrapped this for a challenge....
And I LOVE how it turned out. Makes me want to scrap all my wedding pictures like RIGHT NOW. HAHA
So that's what we've been up to this week. I post all my scrapbook pages on my stuffsistersmake blog. But, if you aren't into it... they can be kinda boring. That was the purpose of me making that blog anyway! :)
Maybe I can get the Yellowstone pictures from last week with my parents to put on here!


1 comment:
Love the shades :)
Post a Comment