Swimming Lessons
I put Brenika in swimming lessons this summer. Our swimming pool is indoors at the Rec Center, but it's a pretty sweet pool. She LOVED it. I was worried she wouldn't listen to her teacher but she did really good and was totally comfortable in the water. She relaxed and did whatever the teacher told her to do. I snapped these pictures on the last day of her lessons. My camera was dead so I ended up using Trent's iphone... so the quality of the pictures isn't that great. Oh well, at least I got the pictures!!
Doesn't that slide look so fun?? I mean it's definitely not as cool as Lehi but oh well.
This little kid fish slide is the best!!!
4 comments:
love the slide
Awwww, way to go Brenika! She is getting so big!! Love the fish slide.
I am jealous of your pool!
I like the fish slide too!! Great job Brenika:-)
Post a Comment