Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thinking...

I keep thinking... I need to blog!

And then, I find other things to do, like make cute hats for our Disneyland trip (that ended almost 3 weeks ago), and make Christmas presents, and decorate for Christmas (still hasn't happened yet). 

All at the same time as changing diapers, pulling Dirk off the table for the 100th time in the space of an hour (little stinkin climber!), feed hungry children, go to the gym (GASP... I go to the gym?!?!), and try to find time to fit in all my tv watching personal time.

Which ends with me not blogging.

So, I will leave you with a few recent cell phone pictures.  How did I survive without an iphone?!   Who am I kidding, it's not MINE, but I pretend it is! (Sorry Honey).





I have the WORST lighting in my house.  I HATE IT!  

Coming to a blog near you... Disneyland pictures, Brenika's birthday post, and a few other randoms.  I know, you're on the edge of your computer chair.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad you take time to blog randomly :)

Bret and Ashlee said...

YAY! Yes I am on the edge of my chair waiting for more updates. I can't wait to see your Disneyland pictures-I'm stil SO jealous! I LOVE that place!