Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun Weekend!

I had a fun weekend!!! Friday we helped Monica move... we mostly cleaned out her old apartment. Everyone was giving me and my mom crap for cleaning it so well, but we felt bad because the lady moving in is a widow, and we didn't want her to have to clean it all!!! It was fun though! I have some sweet pictures of Trent's birthday and stuff, but I forgot my camera today, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. BUT... I did steal these pictures from my sister in laws blog. I was talking to Kat on the phone last night, and she was telling me that when she grows up, she wants to be a teacher. And that she wants to teach in Argentina to all the kids there, so that she can teach them English!!!! I got a little teary eyed when she said that, I gotta admit! She's so sweet, I love her so much!!!!!! She was giving me Spanish lessons last night too... she would say a sentence in English and have me tell her what she said. I had no idea on most of them, and she would laugh so hard! Even Tees was singing to me in Spanish, and then would tell me what it meant in English! They're so smart!!!! I'm SO FREAKIN excited for them to come during Christmas! AND I'm excited for Sierra and Lane to come during Thanksgiving too!!!! THAT is one of the reasons that I love the holiday season!!!!! I get to see all my cute neices and nephews!!!!

Look a their cute school uniforms!!!!

Phoenix is so dang cute!

4 comments:

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam & Ashley said...

Those are the cutest kids! I love the holidays too!

Elly said...

The kids are so cute. I love that you are going to all be together for Christmas. I love it too because my fam is all there.

Lynda said...

They are really cute! I had no idea that Katriela's middle name is Elena!