Monday, June 2, 2008

Kankles

Yeah, I have Kankles now thanks to the pregnancy swelling. It started at the end of last week. Saturday was horrible because I was doing stuff all day. I can only imagine how it's going to be in the next 3 months. My ring no longer fits, and it's a good thing I don't have to wear actual shoes at work!

So if you see me wearing capris because it's too hot to wear pants, and I look like a huge fat lady with nasty kankles... keep your opinion to yourself... AND SHOVE IT! HAHAH

8 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You crack me up Katie. I bet it is hard when your WHOLE body starts changing when you are pregnant. I can't wait:) I bet you look cute. At least you can find pants that fit you...I have a hard time even when NOT pregnant.

Heather said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy! Take full advantage of being waited on hand and foot. Stick a few pillows under those babies and start ringing a bell!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I hear ya!! I am in the same boat as your are!!!! This morning I had to put the wedding ring away!! Hope it doesn't get too bad!

Jennifer said...

At least you have an excuse to have kankles!!

Leslie & Matt said...

The joys of pregnancy! HAHA! Try going to the pool when you are 8 months pregnant!! hehe (I will not be posting pictures of that activity on my blog)

Rachel Seren said...

I love it! I remember that phase, I could press down on my leg and it would stay that way for 10 seconds. I couldn't see my ankles for a few weeks after the baby came it was so bad. You have my sympathies!

Trisha said...

Ha ha ha . . . I got those so bad with this Halley. I still look down and think, "Oh my heck, I do have ankles! Awesome!" Just don't overdo it. That's when they get the worst!

Monica said...

I think they're fascinating haha and I love your threats :)