Monday, June 9, 2008

TAGGED

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


3 JOYS
* Spending quality time with my husband... I love him and everything we do together is always so much fun.
* Feeling my baby move and kick me... though I don't like it when she jumps on my bladder and a little pee comes out! HA
* My family... I love everything about my family... and I don't care if other people think we're weird!

3 FEARS
*Severe Obesity... I guess it's been a fear my entire life (thanks mom). I'm so deathly afraid of not being able to fit on a roller coaster or in a movie theater seat, or have health problems because of being too fat.
* Losing my baby... if you haven't had a miscarriage, or another pregnancy related problem, or an actual loss of a child, you don't understand. (well you might understand, but it's different) I'm terrified of having a preemie right now and having it not survive.
* Losing my husband... He wants to be a Helicopter pilot... high risk? YEAH! I don't know what I would do if he wasn't around to spend the rest of my life with! I could never replace him entirely... and I'm pretty sure no one could fill his shoes!

3 GOALS
* Raise my family righteously in the church, and strive to always try harder to be a better person and make it to the Celestial Kingdom.
* Lose weight after I have this baby... it's back to kickin my own butt!
* Put my husband through school, move to a different state (or St. George), not have to work anymore... ya know, live our life the way we envision it!

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
* Getting my Nails done... I need to part with it, but I can't bring myself to! I've had them for almost 2 years now, and I'm afraid I won't know how to function without them. But, the gas is getting ridiculous, and I really shouldn't spend that much money on myself every month. HELP!
* Blonde hair... ALWAYS! I try to go back brown, but I hate it and think that I'm ugly. I don't know how I ever liked my brown hair... it's hideous! Thanks Becs for making me Blonde again!!!! YAY
* Crocheting... I love crocheting, especially if it's something new that I've never made before! I'm currently making a cute dress for my baby girl... so much fun!

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
* I lost contact with one of my close friends... which I never thought would happen to me because I hold all my frienships close to my heart... and I miss him dearly! I have googled him thousands of times, and looked for anyone and everyone that might know where he is... but, no such luck. I need to get on Maury to find him! HAHAHA I miss you BEN BEER! Maybe someday he'll turn up!
* I was bulimic for a few months of my life in college... not cool. Nor am I proud of the stupidity in myself. I honestly thought I was HUGE... and that was the skinniest I HAVE EVER BEEN, and not from barfing, I was skinny before! I thought I needed to be skinnier... I was a freak I tell ya!
* I lived with my Grandma's cousin, Uncle Charles, in St. George for 2 years. He was 80yrs old at the time and is now living in an assisted living home. I miss him and his funny ways... even though most of the time he drove me crazy. I can guarantee I drove him crazy too! I'm so afraid that we won't be notified when he passes away. His step daughter takes care of him, and she is the biggest HAG and never ever liked me. She never told us he moved... I stopped to visit him one day, and some random people were living in his house. It freaked me out cause I thought he had died! I don't think he'll ever really know how much I appreciate him. I've told him.. but his mind is halfway gone now, and sometimes I'm not even sure if he remembers me!

Those were some lame facts... but, I couldn't think of anything else! :)

I TAG

MONICA
ELIZABETH
AMANDA
HILLARY
TRISHA

5 comments:

Farmer Family said...

Ok, so I have been to Disney World. Does that count? But I would also love to experience Disneyland!

Molly said...

Looks like you have been having fun - going to Yellowstone and all. I hate the smell of that place!! I should post that on my blog. Let me know when your baby shower is - I would love to see you before we move! Molly

Rachel Seren said...

Those are definitely some interesting stories. I would love to learn how to crochet more. I've don't blankets and hats but that's it.

Monica said...

I totally know you inside and out :) I guess that's what sisters are for, right? I love you Katie!

Trisha said...

Cool! I remember Ben Beer! He's lost, huh? He was such a cool guy. I thought he was cool even when I just saw him walking around campus before I knew his name. You'll have to let me know what you find out. I will definitely get on this whole being tagged thing, but not tonight. I am soooo tired!