Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Tag

Yes, I'm doing another tag... because I don't want to talk about my life and what is going on in just a general post... and I have no pictures to share. So you get a tag... from Melissa.


20 years ago-
1. I was 7 yrs old
2. I picked my nose all the time until it bled... hahahahahah
3. My best friend EVER was Molly! We liked to play Barbies!

10 years ago-
1. I would've been turning 17 (since it is almost my birthday!)
2. It was the summer so I was at color-guard all the time.
3. It was my last year of Girls Camp, the best year ever! I love all the girls I grew up with!

5 years ago-
1. I was almost 22...and had just moved to St. George to work for 5 State.
2. I hung out with Ashlee most of the time and talked about our idiot boys that we were so in love with! HAH
3. I lived with Uncle Charles, but he was gone for most of the summer, so I had a house to myself!

3 years ago-
1. I was turning 24... and was unemployed from being fired from 5 State, and I lived at home!
2. I stayed up until 4 or 5am and slept til 1 or 2pm. I watched the OC A LOT! HAHAH I miss that stupid show.
3. I went to San Diego a few different times, I almost got married in Vegas (not quite almost, but we tinkered with the idea... GLAD I DIDN'T), I started a new job at Cabela's, and I had a lot of fun!

1 year ago-
1. I was enjoying my time with my husband, and we went walking and hiking a lot together.
2. It had been 9 months since I had gotten pregnant and would've been the month that I had a baby.
3. I threw myself a birthday party that didn't turn out quite right, but the Margerita's were SO GOOD (non alcoholic people), and it was with my closest family and friends! We played poker and watched the Steel Days fireworks!

So far this year-
1. We moved into my parents house to save money for our baby.
2. I ended a very long friendship with someone... realizing that they were never a very good friend to me... and I was never a good friend to her. (Though I did try even though she seems to think I didn't).
3. We finally decided we want to move out of state to start school for Trent, and will more than likely be gone by the end of the year.

Yesterday-
1. We went to Makenzie's baby blessing.
2. We taught our lovely Sunday School class, and they weren't too bad! (I regret all those times me and my friends were so rude to our teachers! HAHA)
3. Had a BBQ with Trent's family at his parents house with his brothers. It was way too hot!

Today-
1. Cried on my way to work and while I was there because it was a bad morning.
2. Started crying again this afternoon because our apartment fell through and I'm so mad that I just cry.
3. Left work early because it was pointless to stay there, took a nap when I got home, and am laying around in my pajamas... ready to cry again if something or someone else makes me sad.

Tomorrow-
1. Working... hopefully it won't be like today was!
2. Getting my hair dyed and my brows waxed by the best Hairdresser in the west!
3. Going to my 32 week Doctor's appointment so he can tell me that I'm super fat and my blood pressure is getting higher! HA

In the next year-
1. Hopefully be in a place of our own, and not have to deal with these living arrangements any longer! (I'm getting annoyed.. can ya tell?)
2. Bring a child into this horrible and terrifying world, hoping and praying that I can raise her well and to be a strong and faithful Daughter of God!
3. Move.... probably to Vegas.... maybe Arizona. We'll see!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

sorry you didn't have a good day today...I love you a lot and maybe if you guys are going to move to Vegas or Arizona is better that you didn't get this apartment....so you guys can keep saving money! and don't worry about us....because we are only going to be there for 6 nights....and it will be so FUN ALL OF US TOGETHER :)

Rachel Seren said...

It's sucks to have a bad day that is made even worse by pregnancy hormones. Hope tomorrow is better.

Shantell said...

We need to see your cute baby belly :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Yeah Katie. I cry almost every day. Not just a simple tear or two, but freak out crazy lady crying. I totally understand why you were sad. I sit and bawl every time I throw up, then I cry that I threw up, then I cry that Karl cleaned it up, then I cry that I have such a great husband. I cried the other day that my truck didn't start. Just sat there and cried. I can't wait for Sat, it will be nice to see you. Although, I will probably cry when I see you because I have not seen you forever lol.

Monica said...

It's weird to read about what you were doing when you were my age haha I will eventually do your tags...eventually meaning who knows when :)

Molly said...

Ha, Ha....I like the memories. Andie is in love with Little Mermaid and I can't wait till she grows up and I can show her our moves on the trampoline. Do you remember? I also miss crossing the railroad tracks, going to Smith's buying bulk candy and then sitting under the tramp eating ourselves sick!!