Thursday, July 31, 2008

A NEW POST!... a long one!

WHAT? I know you're all shocked! HAHA

It's unblocked for a minute and let's face it.... my work is lame and the work they have for me to do takes me nano seconds to get it done. I try to pace myself, but I don't know how to do that. I need a job that keeps me endlessly busy, like the archive room was, filing and filing that never ended.

Speaking of work, I hate my job right now. I hate my boss (he has never been married and has NO IDEA how to treat a pregnant woman). There is a lady in my department that endlessly TELLS me to do things for her.. not ask. She isn't my supervisor, just another co worker. And, it's beginning to make me mad. Mad to the point that I might smack her. Why..... tell me... WHY do you ask the 8 month pregnant lady to walk across the street in the 100 degree weather to the mail room and send off packages for you? WHY? I don't know, but I tell her no. She gets mad, but she can bite me. 4 more weeks and I'm outta here for a while! I'm not counting down the days or anything.....

We've been quite busy... which is why I don't get on here at home. No time and no patience with the slow computer.

The 4th of July was so much fun! Trent's brother Nolan and his family were here for the weekend so we went to the Freedom Festival hot air balloons with them. Wyatt loves balloons and he is so cute!!!! They came with us to the Stadium of Fire fireworks too!!! I love love love fireworks!!!!!! Wyatt was kinda scared of them at first and they hurt his ears. He started to cry and then came to ME and sat on my lap while I held his ears. When they had the really big ones, he would get all stiff like he thought it was going to get him!!! It was so cute... I loved every minute of it. He must've somehow known that I HATED fireworks when I was his age and would scream and scream at how much they hurt my ears! Weird, cause I sure love them now!!!! It was a good weekend to hang out with them!

This is a random picture of Brette and her boyfriend Chase. I love Chase! He is by FAR the best kid Brette has ever dated! I'm not sure how he deals with her... but then I'm not sure how Trent and Gavin deal with me and Monica! HAHA I guess it's a personality trait they are all born with!!!!!

My sister and my Aunts threw me a baby shower!!!!! I don't have any pictures from it, but I know people took some. (I haven't even seen any of them!) It was so much fun and so great!!!! My aunt had the cutest decorations and a cute diaper cake and put a picture of Trent and I when we were babies in a frame for us. It will be cool to have when she's here to see who she looks like! I got TONS of great stuff and THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who came!!!!! My sister put a lot of thought into a few games and even though it was an open house, we still ended up playing them. The food was fantastic! I need to take cooking lessons from Letty! Thank you so much Letty and Monica, I LOVE YOU!!!!

It was my birthday!!!! Trent took me to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. MMMMmmmm Steak! If you don't like red meat, then you are WEIRD (Monica.... haha). There was an Owlz game on my birthday so we went to it with my family. I stole this picture from Monica's blog. My dad even told the announcers that it was my birthday so during the game they announced it (with other people).... and I was so embarrassed! HAHA I don't know why.... funny. He is such an awesome thoughtful dad! Trent had fun trying to catch balls with Tai and Parker... and he played with them on the playground. Parker actually likes him now and will sit with him! hehehe My mom made me a pregnant belly cake, which I don't have a picture of on here, but it was super funny! It's like the boob cakes she makes, but she put a huge belly on it. She's so creative! It was SO GOOD TOO! Thanks everyone for celebrating with me on my birthday!!!!



Justin and his family came into town for a week. Andrea was getting sealed to her mom and dad in the Salt Lake temple while they were here from Argentina. It was so great to be in the temple with her and her mom and dad! I am the only one that cried... haha, I'm pregnant. Ah, I probaby would've cried anyway! I love the power of temple sealings... and am so so happy for Andrea! Here is a picture from the temple too. THIS is the only pregnant picture you will get from me. My face is so swollen, so it makes me look super fat. BLAH. :) It was so much fun to be with everyone for the week. Even though it meant sharing the bathroom with 7 people. I'm surprised I survived! HAHAHAHA My poor dog.... she is still alive too. Lyteesia and Phoenix just love her and constantly hold her and drag her around. She doesn't seem to mind too much, she only hid under the couch a few times a day! I hope my dog will love my baby as much as she loves...well, tolerates... the other kids!!!! She does love Parker and Phoenix though. I think my dog just might have a thing for boys.... hmmmmmm. One night Phoenix was sleeping on the bed downstairs and Andrea went down there to find Britney sleeping right by him! She's a little protective of the ones she loves. She even growled at my mom once when Phoenix was sitting by her! HAHA Too funny!

My whole family!!! I love them!!!!

I love this picture!

These kids are the best!

Last but not least....we finally MOVED! We were trying to stay in the American Fork area, but we couldn't find a place we liked. We found one, and the lady was a moron, so we ended up not getting it. My Aunt owns a town home in Spanish Fork, and so we're renting that from her for the time being. It's a 2 bedroom, and it's pretty spacious. We moved in last weekend while my entire family was having a fabulous time in Flaming Gorge. I'm soooooooooo sad and pretty mad that we couldn't go. Kristi tried to talk me into going multiple times... hehehe... at least she wanted me there!!!! HAHAH I wasn't about to chance being that far away from a hospital in case something went wrong, and it's just too hot for me. I don't have a nice Motorhome and wasn't about to sleep without air conditioning and not in a bed for a few days. Seriously.... if you've never been pregnant in the summer, you have NO IDEA how much it sucks! YUCK. Anyway, I love seeing all the pictures of the gorge, but am still jealous of everyone! Trent was really upset too... he was looking forward to fishing. My dad made him feel better though... saying that he didn't catch much of anything.

So, that's the latest scoop for now! Sorry I don't take pictures.... I'm sure that will change when the baby comes! We are getting so close and so excited!!! The nursery is the only room we haven't put together since we moved. Still trying to figure out what I need!!! It's so foreign to me still! I'm sure you never know what you need, but i'm so grateful for my sister in laws that have been helping me out! I go shopping with Kristi and she lets me know what stuff is pointless to buy! It's great!!!!! And as much as I hate be swollen, fat, extemely hot, and ornery for the majority of every day.... I love being pregnant. I love watching my belly move and pulse and seeing her limbs poke out at me. Trent and I have our own show from about 10:30 to 11 every night... where she does flips and punches for us! She's going to be my little kickboxer!

Things are going good.... I'll keep you more updated so you don't get bored to tears reading from now on!!! HAHA (Pictures courtesy of Monica and Andrea!)

7 comments:

Monica said...

I think this is a record post! I loved reading it :) Were you hinting that you want to see the pictures I took at your shower? If so, let me know how you want them (e-mail, blog, other). We all really missed you and Trent at the Gorge...we'll just have to go back next summer!

Adam & Ashley said...

That's so cool that you are in Spanish now. You might actually be near me because there are a lot of town homes by me. It would be fun to see you and your baby! Let me know when you have her and if you need anything.

Lynda said...

Wow you weren't kidding about it being long! When I was pregnant I got a lot of info from Babycenter.com. I thought it was great!

Lynda said...

Oh by the way were you being sarcastic about your boss not ever being married? I think he has been married more than once....he is just a freak.

Jennifer said...

WOW!! That was a long post! We missed you at the reunion! It's funny that you say it was too HOT for you, cuz that's what your Dad said when he was telling about his kids!! So funny!

Andrea said...

I had a lo of fun reading your post! I love it! Thank you for coming to the temple with us...you guys are all so nice for beeing there with us :)!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey Katie! You live in Spanish Fork, so do I:) Where are you living?!? Are you just about ready for the baby to come? I can't wait to see pics of the nursery, I am getting SO excited to get ours set up! And I still have SO far.